Skip to content
Maintankadin

[A Rant] Tankadins, Willpower, and the Good Fight.

Warrender
Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:28 am
Now see, I just can't justify respec costs doing 10 games a week (or in my case just 5 last week to get my 1/3 games in). Maybe if I was in a more serious team where we PVP'ed all day to try and get a high rating. But 100g a week when it doesn't really matter if we win or lose? No thanks.
_________________
Cragus
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:04 am
I thought i saw that written somewhere and thought thats a clever way to cut out on some of this easy farming of uber gear. However thinking back i was not sure if it was official or not.
_________________
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:18 am
I don't remember where, but I recall reading this in blue.
_________________
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:36 am
The actual rating 1900 is what was tossed around at the arena pvp panel according to a friend who was there. What was stressed is that nothing is final, other then they are considering requiring a minimum rating to purchase and possibly keeping the minimum rating (or perhaps a lower minimum) to continue using.
_________________
YoYoMa
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:04 am
I'm 1 week from my mace as well. After that I should have enough by the time season 3 starts to buy that new one right off the bat (welll depending on what rules they decide to put in place to purchase it).

I'm glad to hear you think it looks better than the dressing room shows. I was a little dissapointed, especially when I was comparing it to the Fang of the Leviathan. Either way it's going to be one sick tanking weapon. Very Happy
Mortehl
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:16 am
Dude, it has a really nice light blue glow and at least in the hands of my Dwarf Paladin, it really does LOOK like its going to leave a mark when you get hit with it.
_________________
YoYoMa
Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:23 am
Awesome, we'll I'll weigh in on how it looks for the human. Anything has to look better than my Blade of the Archmage. Looks like a glowing marshmallow roasting stick, couldn't hurt a fly.