Skip to content
Maintankadin

Is the epic flyer really worth 5,000g?

Jasari
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:17 am
Not only is the mount worth it for being able to grind mats better, it's worth it just for the convenience of being able to go places at faster than slug-like speeds. I've bought 3 epic mount skills now for my toons and paid for a good chunk of my friend's epic skill as well and I consider it all as money very well spent.
Elsie
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:19 am
epic gems are still fetching ~80-100g on my server

10 minutes per 3 badges
50 minutes per 15 badges
80-100g in under an hour? More if you have a crafter friend. That's just the gem.
Elsie
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am
Bombing the cannons, Nether Ray Wranglin', and Simon Says are the ones I can remember.

The quest to get them starts from a'dal, and then you go to the ogre in lower city. He has you kill a bunch of stuff in 5-man quests.
Snake-Aes
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:33 am
Ogri'la: Ogres under radiation. To let them let you work for them, you have to go and beat Gruul's family.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
uke
Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:34 am
There is a series of group quests that you have to complete before you can open up the ogri'la dailies, that involve killing various sons of Gruul around Outland. Only after you complete those series of quests can you start the ogri'la dailies.

The questgiver for it is at the Ring of Blood in Blades Edge Mountains, a big ogre.
Guillex
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 pm
There are 3 with Ogri'La, and 2 with the Skyguard, I think. Yes, you need to get higher rep to open more quests.

The third daily with Ogri'La I never do, because I suck at controlling that damned demon, and I never get enough Darkrune Frags for it anyways.
_________________
Official thread killer

Amirya
Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:36 pm
One time dealie you can also do - hit every single inn during Halloween for the trick or treat. That's 3.75 gold for each one, and if you get yourself a set and logical pattern, it's a breeze. Plus, the achievements!
_________________

11/11 Karazhan; 2/2 Gruul's Lair; 1/1 Magtheridon's Lair; 4/6 Zul'Aman; 1/4 TK; 1/6 SSC