Skip to content
Maintankadin

Your Fave Drink When Playing WoW

Ryyu
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 pm
I drink Irn Bru, Bloody yanks.
Fenira
Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:05 pm
Well if I could edit the poll, I'm sure I'd add all of these suggestions.
_________________

Vent: IP: 99.255.158.141 Port: 3784
Guild: http://figuild.org/
Grehn|Skipjack
Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:03 pm
I drink a lot of water.
_________________

Rabine
Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:01 pm
rye and coke. heavy on the rye, just enough coke to give it some color. Smile
Jtree
Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm
You know, aren't all Maintankadin polls supposed to have CBH as an option?
_________________
Dariin
Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:57 am
A good beer for nightly playing. If I play on the weekend it's typically water/tea/coffee to get rid of my hangover Smile
_________________
Nab
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:09 am
Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
Ankiseth
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:10 am
if I'm raiding...
anything alcoholic.

Raid leading sucked.
Plus it used to be stackwell plateau. With a Loot Council.


And 2 officers on when a MH glaive drops, 2 rogs with OH.... Yea. *anything* to cut the sting of life.

partial to gin and tonic, or rum and coke.

Or Dr Pepper.
_________________
"Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org
Ankiseth
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 am
when you drink a dew, it'll feel "as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced."
...
"I fear something terrible has happened. "
_________________
"Why was there bacon in the soap?" -Zim
"I'm not saying stupidity should require capital punishment but can't we take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?" -Bash.org