Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your Frustrations.

iliya
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:22 pm
Last night, finally downed Archimonde for the first time. Two T6 helms I could have used dropped. I am outbidded on both by Warlocks... though, they've been using T4 gear for a long time, I don't know when, exactly, I've had these damn goggles even before I went into Kara...

...even better, tonight was our first Illidan kill. Neither shield, nor helm, nor T6 chest drop...

....HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TANK HIGH END STUFF IF I"M STILL STUCK IN BADGE GEAR?!??!

#(EA:ONEFEFEFEF
_________________
Adryl
Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:21 am
Last night as I was a bar away from hitting 68, I was finishing a quest that required me to kill these little engineers in Netherstorm. Well I wasn't exactly paying 100% attention b/c my roommate was talking to me. Well these little fuckers apparently randomly will hit you for 3k damage. After I died twice I decided to find out WTF was going on. I found out that it will say that "The engineer grins and reaches into their backpack" or something then proceed to destroy you. Yeah I know that if I took them on one at a time it wouldn't be so bad but I was pulling 3 to 5 at a time. Do the math 3,000 x 5 = Dead Lv 67 Pally. But after I figured the little bastards out it was smooth sailing to a Ding.
_________________
cap_x
Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:12 pm
5 hour kara full clear last night on my lock alt.

i was only pug rest were from a SW guild

we wiped on chess
_________________


KZ - 11/11 GL - 2/2 ML - 1/1 ZA - 5/6 TK 3/4
Squishums
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 pm
My guildies are doing m'uru and KJ tonight, and I cant go...nor have I been able to raid since school started.

Im sad cause me and my friends used to stay up late linking sunwell gear to eachother and oggling it. Now theyre like "geez, I cant believe I havent gotten my t6 boots yet...Im still stuck with those BT ones". I guess I just feel left out. Well, left out, and a little sad that everything is nerfed so that what was once serious buisness so mundane. I guess its not fair of me to wish they hadnt gotten to see the latter bosses in SWP....but I cant help feeling frustrated.
EsVachel
Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:42 pm
A thousand times yes to the two posters above me.

Casual guild, does mainly badge runs of kara or subs in to other guilds T5+ content raids. Nerf comes in, they all go lolnerfwin!

Then forget that bosses still have silly things that kill you regardless.

Also, while I love seeing my friends in higher end content my self imposed sleep schedule keeps me from participating in raids where my gear would be most effective , for my respective characters. then seeing them boast of downing illidan or some such and asking me 'lul why no BT Es?' just gets vexxing after a time. Great people, wish em all the loot in the world but could you please refrain from rubbing my face in the fact that I'm busy administrating the guild, website, handling babysitting drama, and keeping a rational RL schedule?
_________________