Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your Frustrations.

Ajax
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:35 am
logging on after patch went to SW on tram went though the portal from tram to sw and got disconnected, keep getting dc'd Sad Logged on alt and then proceeced to stand next to myself stoof in SW doing nothing (both chars on same account) can't get on forums to see how to get it fixed, having to listen to me guild mates having fun on ts while i only my alt then to cap world server goes down when i HS with alt to shatty. Not a great patch day Sad
_________________
Ithus
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 am
i clicked on a portal from ironforge to shatt, now i can't log back in :S
Frickit
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:19 am
I looked all night and couldnt find a Potency enchanter
_________________
trellian
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:34 am
whole battlegroup is still down Sad
_________________
Sytaena
Amirya
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 pm
"I don't like any of the three new specs and I am going to retire my tankadin."

I just about flew out to my niece's house just to slap her silly for this.

Because, as I pointed out to her..."You did not transfer your paladin to the PTR to try out the new specs. I did. You are level 63, and you are still wearing some level 57 blues. I am level 70. You are prot - but inexperienced in it now. I am semi-experienced as ret. And you are making this decision after 10 minutes of dueling?!"

/facepalm

At least she later admitted to sulking...
_________________

11/11 Karazhan; 2/2 Gruul's Lair; 1/1 Magtheridon's Lair; 4/6 Zul'Aman; 1/4 TK; 1/6 SSC
BigBlueCheese
Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:18 pm
Pets and mounts that I learned while the servers were still unstable are still not returned to me. 60% flight speed is not something I spent 5k gold for. My awesome kodo is missing too.
_________________

Torquemada
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:51 am
The fact that we cleared to Illidan with 1-shots of RoS and Mother, a 4-shot of Council(Healers were staying in the fire... oy), only to have the instance lock up on Illidan Sunday... AND last night. Joy for being on Shadow DOWNcil, the server that tends to drop before any other, and always manages to be a part of any outtage, reported or not. Yes, there are several BATTLEGROUPS having this issue, but meh. We were on Phase 4 when it locked up, with nobody dead. Boo.
_________________
Novariety
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:06 am
Have come back after being away from the game for 10 weeks and I am now doing my head in coming to terms with all the changes.

Should have postponed my return for another couple of weeks as they are wanting me to come back and tank 25 mans straight up.
_________________

Vash
Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:07 am
Brought my brother to do the Headless Horseman, hoping for the helm and pet. Guess what, they dropped, and my brother won both>.<
_________________
Erendis
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 am
Put together a Gruul's PuG to get the ALD. Should have said it was reserved as it dropped (first i've seen that thing drop) and a warrior off tank won it. ><

So, this week it seems everything I want drops but I don't end up getting it.
_________________