Skip to content
Maintankadin

Pala and warrior t8...

Toesmasher
Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:56 pm
Am I the only one finding the nipple lamps the most annoying part of the current images? A tabard will fix that, but still...
_________________
Armory link
amh
Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:08 am
Tier 1: 8 pieces (3, 5, 8pc bonus)
Tier 2: 8 pieces (3, 5, 8pc bonus)
Tier 3: 9 pieces (2, 4, 6pc bonus)

Tier 4: 5 pieces (2, 4pc bonus)
Tier 5: 5 pieces (2, 4pc bonus)
Tier 6: 8 pieces (2, 4pc bonus)

Tier 7: 5 pieces (2, 4pc bonus)

I´d say more than five pieces isn´t unlikely, though we´re not at the last tier of the expansion :)

Four-piece T7 isn´t that important for most fights, but I´m definitely keeping it bagged for those nasty fights.
_________________
Paladin
Deathnugget
A priest called Beer
Big
Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:23 am
I reckon some kilted tanking action has been a long time a-coming. By the way, does anyone have any pics of this set on a male draenei?
_________________
Maethoriel
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 am
Am I the only one that realy wants to see the Tier6/Sunwell mechanic back?
8 pieces with a 2 and a 4 pice bonus.
I like a complete set, atleast for looks!
_________________
fafhrd
Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:36 am
Ironically enough, the 3 extra sunwell pieces didn't fit looks for the first 5 at all.

They fit the look of sunwell off-set pieces usually though, so that was good.
_________________

1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
Rofladin
Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:27 am
Thank God we have the skirt. It looks immeasurably better than those pants.

The shoulders... are still meh, lacking in poly count compared to other classes' sets. They still don't look great, nor does the helm. But the skirt, the skirt is fabulous. I love it.
Riekko
Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:22 pm
yep warriors get goat-head helmets and still no crosses on paladin armors..

religious censorship works mysterious ways.