Skip to content
Maintankadin

Welcome

koldawne
Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:10 pm
I was born in Quebec, moved to Alberta when I was 5 and lived there until I moved back to Ottawa just a couple of months back.

I'm Italian by heritage so I don't speak much French.
_________________
_Chris_
Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:59 am
Hey, thanks for making such a great website, its nice to know theres so many tankadins out there Smile
_________________
Lookie - 70 Belf (Wannabe) Tankadin

Arbaris
Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:36 am
Hi!

Well I've been playing WoW for just short of one year. My tankadin was the first toon I created; and I leveled her protection.

Since becoming level 70 I have really enjoyed playing a tankadin, and fortunately the guild I'm in is not closed minded when it comes to paladin tanking.

Thanks for creating this forum for all us tankadins out there!
_________________
Arbaris - 70 - Lothar
Alliance (Human)
Windmasters (Guild)
Gwai
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:24 am
After playing priest for 2 and a half years (holy at 60, shadow in tbc), i decided to try out a new class, which fit in well with a mate of mine quitting the game, leaving me with a fairly good geared holy paladin (full tier 4).

I found the healing aspect of the paladin a bit boring (priest healing is way more fun) so i decided to try out protection instead, which is an all new experience for me, endgame anyways.

Ive spent the last couple of months gearing up and trying to catch my guildies gear wise, still need 180ish badges though.

Anyways, ive been reading this site for quite some time, just never registered till now. Thanks for giving us an alternative to the official forums, without all the bullshit (much like the forums at shadowpriest.com).
_________________
Embrake
Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 am
Hey Everyone,

Here another Tankadin from the Earthen ring (EU-server).

I've been reading a lot of your information, and I must say, It helped a great deal.

Thanks for making this site possible, and keep up the good work.
Canuun
Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:30 pm
Hello! Protection (usually) paladin from the stormrage (US) server, been lurking for a while and finally decided to make an account. Great discussion here, much better than the WoW forums Smile
_________________
Canuun-70-Stormrage(US)