just threw it on in game and I'm even more impressed. I will defiantly be throwing this in as one of the best paladin sets, minus that horrid helm of course. Whilst I prefer the robe leggings personally, Both look really good on Ilara. mwhahahaha!
I repeat; I love you, Invis. _________________ Ilara Alliance / Caelestrasz
Ipegot
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm so glad someone finally posted up some pictures with the kilt/robe and such. The pics that came out on mmo-champ really turned me off on the set but seeing it without helm and with the kilt, i think im sold. give it a better helm and i dont think anyone could really fault our tier gear for its looks for a change :p (you know how paladins love to qq over the look of our tier gear) :O
Surely you need some more tea for your cat by now? _________________ If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.
Just download it now, then you won't have to pay him! Just copy the files across to your T8, and recolour them if you feel you must. _________________ If you shoot Anthony several hundred times with an anti-tank rifle whilst he is stabbed to death by a squad of ninja monkeys, he will be dead.