As Lore points out, we are a very heavy group of theorycrafters, at least the original core of this community, and we tend to sway towards fact more than 'opinion'.
I wrote an extremely long reply to that second article of yours since you had made it pretty clear that it was simply, your opinion.
As with my name sake, all things are to be challenged until they're based solely in fact.
And....you got a death threat?!
I'm collecting those! I have 2 so far myself haha.
Hopefully you shouldn't need to worry too much about them.
I doubt anyone would see you as anything other than welcome here.
Because your presence here at least shows a willingness to bridge, rather than trash.
Lore is right, people here are more likely to cram facts and equations into your head, than try to beat words of regret out of it.
_________________





