Skip to content
Maintankadin

Welcome

Avraham
Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:59 am
This is an excellent forum, and I would like to thank all involved.

When a prot pally in training wants a good place to read up, I always send them here for the wealth of information you all provide.

I am a level 70 Protadin on Scarlet Crusade, guilded in Legio Fidelis. I have tanked all of Karazhan and am looking to tank even more. I have been fortunate to have the support of my guild behind me, making my prot career very enriching.

I have to admit to being wary of inserting myself into the content that we are pressing. This is not because that I don't think I can do the tasks quite capablly, but if our healers struggle to keep a 18k hp warrior up, how much worse will I fare?
Robbo
Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:00 pm
*waves*

Hey there forum with cool people in it!

*goes back to work*
_________________
Cynwall
Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:01 pm
Hello all!!
My name´s Ramón, I am from Spain. And I am my Guild´s MT.

I am a protection Paladain as you may guess Laughing
And I do have to thank you about all the stuff written here.

This is my armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tyrande&n=Cynwall

Really nice website!!

Keep on Tanking!!


Ps: how do you get that link with your stats and a picture??
[url][/url]
_________________
Khayne
Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:06 am
Hey all, i decided to finally register in here, been reading this place since were around level 30 on my paladin.

Got some problems in my main characters guild to convince about paladins tanking ability, but hey, will be all the sweeter when i make them realize it Very Happy

Big thanks for making this forum and keeping it up, alot better place than official forums (well there are good posts there...once in every 20 posts?)

Thanks for all the tips thus far, i´ll keep on n00bin and learning from here Smile

P.S. Cynwall, check http://www.dkpsigs.com/, there are others like it, just use search for "signature" and some of the threads that appear should list more.
_________________
Cynwall
Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:56 am
Thank you so much for your replay!!
Wink

That is why Ilove this site!!
_________________
Daktarin
Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:53 pm
Love the site, hopefully enough to convince others that pally tanks are a viable class.
Also a good place for tips 'n' tricks to make every pally tank a great pally tank Smile.

I love pally tanking, even if my character is an alt, I still enjoy it!
_________________
Taeron
Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:04 am
Hello!

Been reading these forums for tons of useful information regarding tankadins. Been one since I've hit level 70, currently tanking in SSC/TK.

Looking forward to joining in on debates!
Miessi
Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:07 pm
Hello all, have lurked for a long time!
I have a belf pally that just started tanking heroics, not in a raiding guild anymore. My main is a mage that I used to raid with a lot, but now I chill around in a pvpguild. Originally made the pally to be a pvpchar, but found out tanking was fun while leveling, so I stuck with that. So I got a pvp main, and a pve alt. I don't want to get dragged into raiding again, 10-mans will be just fine.

Where do you get those nifty sigs btw?
_________________
Matizieu
Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:22 am
edit: accidentally posted in wrong thread.
_________________
Matipzrieu - 70 Protection Paladin - Lightbringer
375 Blacksmith/Engineer
Lalecize
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:27 pm
Hey guys!

Nice site - ive been looking for some forums around the place and some expert opinions Cool

My name's Lale, i have a 70 rogue main on Aman'thul - say hi sometime.

I have recently rolled a prot pally, as i want to tank, and wna do it in style..

I also have a blog http://sealofrogueshness.blogspot.com/ where i am posting my ideas and journeys on the way to 70 with a prot pally.

Please take a look and let your opinions be known. Unfotunately im going to make you all suffer with ALL my pallytanking questions on here!

Nice work on the forums, theres a lot of knowledge around thats very hard to find.

Respect.
_________________
See my blog - http://sealofrogueshness.blogspot.com/
Matizieu
Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:45 pm
Ack!! I had two tabs open, and thought I'd put that one on the "2.3: 0/46/15" thread on the Talents board. Many apologies!
_________________
Matipzrieu - 70 Protection Paladin - Lightbringer
375 Blacksmith/Engineer
emille
Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:35 am
Heyy,

Emille here, Horde Protection Paladin of EU-Arathor

Been reading the website for a bit while now, and it helped me loads of time, so might as well join in with the crew!
_________________

Suikano
Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:57 am
It's not much stacked up against most of the people here but... I finally hit 10k unbuffed hp.
_________________