Skip to content
Maintankadin

Otherclassadin Sites?

Levantine
Fri May 02, 2008 11:03 pm
The Hunter SGSP Great site for hunters with links to guides and other prominant hunter sites.
_________________


5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 4/5 Hyjal

Funstrider, Vashjina and Archilol can go diaf
Aedan
Sat May 03, 2008 6:52 am
Ok, I've updated the original post with the links since my last update.

Thanks a whole bunch - I think this could really be something good.
_________________

Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz
Catriona
Sun May 04, 2008 6:28 am
Rogue: http://www.shadowpanther.net/

It ain't pretty but it's helpful.
_________________
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Chevalier
Sun May 04, 2008 9:52 pm
bump, anybody got any more sites?
Aedan
Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 am
I've updated the list again. So far we have at least one site for every class, except for mages.
_________________

Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz
JoeBravo
Mon May 05, 2008 3:40 am
overall: elitistjerks - class mechanics

2 pages of topic's about all classes and specc's.

Listing them all in the OP would just make it too long Wink
_________________

Catriona
Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 am
Yay Lore!

Still haven't found a mage forum. I found a PvP mage website but seem to have misplaced it. ><
_________________
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
lifestouch
Mon May 05, 2008 7:48 am
www.roguespot.com , this is the only other forum that I use. Very helpful group of people with huge amounts of knowledge. They have links to EJ and shadowpanther along with gear lists (pre-raid, pre-heroic, etc..)

Probably the best forums I have ever had the chance to be a part of.
_________________
Vesper
Mon May 05, 2008 10:37 am
I still highly recommend Rawr, which has subplanted Emmerald's list for gearing up for several months now. (Emmerald's is good for basic gearing, but Rawr is much better all-around.)

Again, it also has some basic moonkin, mage, and ret dps models that they're working on.
Aedan
Mon May 05, 2008 11:38 am
Woot! Stuck'd Very Happy

I've updated the OP again - just put the EJ link under my 'general' category. I think we've got a good list. Still pretty funny about mages, though...
_________________

Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz
Aedan
Tue May 06, 2008 12:42 pm
Ok, I threw in that page for mages. Now at least we have a representation for each class.
_________________

Zodijackyl - Caelestrasz