Skip to content
Maintankadin

Shadow priests

Mithos
Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:20 pm
got bored of mine at level 20 ><, I can't stand not playing a melee class for some reason. I have a fury warrior that is on his way to 70 after sitting as 60 for a long while (<3 the mechanics of warriors).
_________________

stalkerzero
Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:17 pm
I am Talisman on the shadowpriest forums. I still read them but I don't post.

I got flamed too hard for posting a topic about non-raiders being able to achieve 1245 spell damage (with the 5/5 shadow focus spell hit cap for good measure) without a single (non-PvP) raid.

I updated it a bit now and with BT gems (if you don't raid - why aren't you rich?) and Belt of Blasting and it's up over 1300.

The expansion brought great things for my Shadow Priest. Hopefully this expansion brings great things for my Tankadin now too.

I like the responsibility of being a tank. DPS is great. PvP is sure as hell more fun but there's just something about tanking that has got me hooked.
_________________
Boudi
Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:34 am
good shadow priests are as much love as sonic's in brawl!
_________________

Tanked: Midnight + Attunman, Maiden, Big Bad Wolf, R&J, Prince, Illhoof
Lakirby
Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:15 am
Working on my lil' blue girl at the moment, if it wasn't for Kilrogg going down for 5 hours yesterday she'd be 55.
_________________

Suikano
Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:04 am
My last character pre tbc was a human shadow priest, she rocked, I miss her. I'd still be playing her often for pvp if it wasn't for the fact that I made her on an account I borrowed from a buddy.
_________________
Nicki
Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:32 pm
yeah i actually felt that everything we had discussed or worked for went out the window...

Beckon quitting was actually a huge change in PoV for me :\ since i defended VE for a long time...
_________________
To face death and glory with an equal smile
Levantine
Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:42 pm
Gil, Kaex, Parsec, Calion and Skeeter are still there though. Wink So not everything is lost. Oh, and Dedmon is real good with the theorycrafting.
_________________

Morpheum
Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:00 am
My shadow priest (over +1200 unbuffed shadow damage now) was my raiding toon.

Then I took a break from WoW, came back, levelled a prot paladin, and discovered I liked it even better.

It's hard to go back to being mindless DPS once you've rocked as the tank.
_________________