Skip to content
Maintankadin

Official Forums: Gestalt's Tankadin guide stickied

Joanadark
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:32 pm
i really really need to finish updating Mysterious Ways.
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Dorvan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:48 pm
I think it'd be great if someone started up a working thread for Gestalt's guide along the same line as the thread that was used for the Officer guide: just copy the current guide into the first post and start a list of needed updates in the second. I'd be happy to help edit and contribute, but I'm afraid I can't take head it up myself right now....moderating + doing more guild leadership stuff lately already has me plenty commited Razz
_________________
Dorvan
Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:03 pm
I'd say post it here first (general or basic training would be fine), as once we're reasonably happy with it copy it over to the main forums.
_________________
Chevalier
Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 pm
hehe there I am post 292 Very Happy


* 292. Re: Tankadin Guide | 02/10/2007 01:59:58 PM PST

quote reply

bump...I reported for sticky already
_________________