Skip to content
Maintankadin

I want one!

Mortehl
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:19 pm
Once I get mort in his basically full T6 (fuck the legs), I'm getting one made.
_________________
amadiss
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:27 pm
I would say some times is good to be young. (Although im not that young)
fudomyou
Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:48 pm
I've been waiting in line since announcement day.

The real question is, Mask of Penance and healing gear, or just turn off the Eternium Greathelm and go au naturale?
_________________
fafhrd
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:31 pm
Hmm,

Lore, Neuron, Invisurisuvivisura, Contrition, Worldie, Asheneyes and Lure. This could get expensive.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)
Sabindeus
Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:51 pm
Judgement + Avenger Pants + GM Claymore ftw.
_________________
fafhrd
Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:20 pm
do we know whether they get facial features/hair/skin etc right? The description on the site about reading off the armoury would imply not, which would suck for going helm-less.
_________________

The original Level 70 Lore-stalker
Level 70 Hunter - Eredar (retired)