Skip to content
Maintankadin

frackin' hunters

Adamantine
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:12 am
My hunter is my main and when it comes to PvP, in order:

I hate warlocks.
I hate mages.




I hate Arms warriors.
I hate rogues.
I hate Shadowpriests.
I hate Paladins.
I hate Druids.
I hate Shamans.

Why? Because every single one that is somewhat well geared will pretty much kill me one on one. Obviously, the ones that are harder to gear are farther down the list. The space is also intentional, it's to show just how much higher my hate for them is than everyone else.
_________________
Valedan-Ravencrest
Zanbaur
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:51 am
I could tell you my experiances of fighting a hunter 1v1 on either my paladin or my rogue, but I rarely have; Alliance travel in packs like Zerglings on my battle group.

I do agree that the changes were a step way too far. Hunters are better warriors now. Why bring an arms warrior when you can have a hunter than can mortal strike from 30+ yards away? Why bring a fury warrior when you can have a hunter that enrages better? Why bring anything else when you can have a hunter dispel every few seconds? Also don't forget that they can kite you from 5 yards away know.

We all know that that's not total BS.

Yeah, they buffed rogue's hemo spec. Yeah, they're allegedly buffing our ret spec. But neither are as insane as what hunters got. Hemo's even getting a nerf soon! I'm almost convinced that the ret change will get nerfed soon after it's made (assuming it ever gets put in the game).

Bottom line: Eff BM spec'd cats and their hunter pets.
_________________