Skip to content
Maintankadin

All the reasons I love

Igrado
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:40 am
Thanks, but i'm not gonna make extra work for you. I'll pop it up in a week or so if i still feel like it. Wink I know everyone's just having fun. Smile
Snake-Aes
Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:54 am
I did read the story in full and loved it Very Happy Fear not, for the effort wasn't(much)wasted!
_________________
Joanadark
Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:32 pm
I put





extra spaces







in










to avoid walls of text












































that look too intimidating to read.
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Joanadark
Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:36 pm
you know, this is pretty much exactly why i have a blog, and don't post all my junk right here. hahaha

but i figured i'd let Igrado find that out for himself.
_________________
"Misunderstanding the Tankadin is forgivable.

In many ways we are still learning to understand ourselves."

www.joanadark.tankspot.com
Kombo
Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:11 am
I


























really


























dont


























see


























what


























the


























problem


























is
_________________