All opinions made are of Diocaskas and Diocaska only. ^_^
Dungeon set 1 and 2.
- I personally like these by the helm. On different days I prefer each others colouring over the other. But all in all, I probably prefer Lightforge.
Tier 1.
- I like this set. I'm not a massive fan of the helm, but I guess it goes with the set.
Tier 2.
- You see it everywhere. One of the best images of a paladin. But not my favorate set.
Tier 3.
- lol
Outlands
Dungeon set 3.
- To be honest, this set is quite boring. It seems just too plain. Not a fan of it really.
Tier 4.
- Bar the helm, this tier grew on me. Love the shoulders (always seem to our disginishable feature of sets). Possibly my favorate set.
Tier 5.
- Might be one of a few who actually like this set. It screams Paladin meets Outland. Okay, the colouring would've been nice if it was purple, or even white. But in general, i really like this set.
Tier 6.
-Sex. Its hawt sauce.
_________________
Tanked:
- Kara
- Full ZA
- Offtanked Gruul
- Lurker, Morogrim