Skip to content
Maintankadin

Marketplace

cunix
Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:30 am
Cunix@Darksorrow

BS and JC

Can craft belt of the guardian got 2 nether vortex atm =)

As JC i can do solid star of elune and more tank gems = )
adese
Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:29 am
I'm Adese on Aggramar (US), and am a Jewelcrafter. I can do most of the blue and meta gem designs pre Hyjal/BT.
_________________

Kroda
Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:58 am

Furies Deck for sale on Spirestone (H)

Furies Deck for sale Spirestone (H)

I had all the cards but the 5 and a guy offered me the whole deck for 1800 and I bit at it Smile

2 days ago, I found the 5 in the AH for 90g so now I have 2 of them waiting on the next festival

Will sell the extra one for 1800g. Send Kroda a tell if you're interested.

thanks!

p.s. will trade for one of the BOE belts from the SSC pattern
_________________
Samuelus
Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:39 pm
"glowingJ" on suramar horde side is now making belt of the guardian for sale.. his price is between 1200g and 1700g
_________________
Korath
Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:58 am
In the next few weeks I'm pretty sure I'll be in the postion to buy a Belt of the Guardian on Outland EU (Horde) and was wondering if anyone on here is in a guild that often has spare vortexes and this recipe?
_Chloe
Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:11 pm
[H] - Detheroc - Chloe
Profession: Jewlcrafting
I can craft most rare gems and metas
Shuv
Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:39 am
[A] - Gnomeregan - Shuvool

Since no one on the Gnomeregan server can craft a Nightfall, I'm expanding to other US-PVE servers. ATM just trying to find out what server to move an alt to with the mats/gold so I can get it crafted, roll another alt to 10, self mail and xfer it to Gnomeregan. Yes, it's worth $50 to me.
_________________
Luprey
Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:50 am
[a]Luprey Runetotem PVE (US). Proffessions are JC/Mining. Can cut solid star of elune gems.
_________________
Ana
Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:53 pm
(H) Spinebreaker - Malfeisance Herb/Alchemy [Transmutation Master]

Free Might transmutes if you supply the mats and are patient, otherwise we shall dither. Basically free pots/elixirs/flasks as well.

(H) Arygos - Anathematic Jewelcrafting

Free w/ mats or market value.
_________________
Galvar
Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:57 am
Looking for someone on Blackhand US to make The Belt of the Guardian. I play alliance but I am willing to use the goblin auction house and pay the extra cost. You can PM me here or contact me in game on Galvar.