Skip to content
Maintankadin

Donations

Guillex
Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:50 pm
BAM ... DONATED
_________________
Official thread killer

Bogardan
Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:04 pm
I would donate gladly... alas im out of a job. Hey Mort you sound like you are in the computer industry in some form or fashion how bout a job? LOL
Mortehl
Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:32 am
Sorry dude. I actually hired someone I knew once from a game. I'll NEVER do that again. It was a huge mistake.
_________________

BLIZZARD I LOVE YOU <3 The new prot stuff is AWESOME Very Happy

(Please increase the damage redux on Imp RF and we're complete)
Bogardan
Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 am
I don't blame you Smile But it never hurts to try and to make contacts. I got my degree in Computer Electronic Networking in 2003. I live in a rural area of Kentucky with towns all around me but for some odd reason getting a job in my field has been worse than pulling teeth.
Eloff
Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:39 am
I blame India for our job market. (I've got a Comp Sci degree from a top notch school... that I do nothing with. Management is easier and pays better.)
_________________
"With your shield or on it" - Spartan Code of Conduct


Ignus
Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 pm
dooooonaaattteeedd!! KYYOOOO!
_________________
If you invest all of your talents, all of your gear, all of your knowledge and skill into tanking, you should be the best tank.
Bosutei
Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 pm
I'll donate as soon as I get some spare monies. Sad
lusisia
Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:02 pm

Re: Donations

Done and done. Thanks for an awesome resource.
_________________

"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
Robbo
Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:42 am
Hey thanks for the awesome advice on here!

I been lurkin' for a while now, its helped a LOT.

Hurr's some money's I stole from a candy monkey.
_________________
Jereth
Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 am
I love this site, apart from being a wonderful way to while away hours at work when I'm feeling unproductive, it is has indeed helped in-part make me the MT I am today!

V.happy to donate to keep such a useful resource up and running, here's the cash I got last night while farming Demon Hunter Supplicants..sorry about the bits of flesh and stuff, just wipe that off Laughing
_________________
_Chloe
Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Donated a bit out of my guild's website fund. Very worth it Very Happy
Inferno255
Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:50 am
I'll donate something soonish, need to transfer money to CC.
_________________