Skip to content
Maintankadin

BoSanc likely going away

Extermi
Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:56 am
The problem with BoSanc is that it is such a weak buff, compared to the other 3, at least for non-tanks. Now that a (disc ?) priest can keep the 3% DR up raid-wide with little effort, it looks even more superflouos.

The only net effect remaining now is the mana regeneration for us, and this would be very trivial to add to a talent. I dont see any reason for Paladins to provide 4 rather unique buffs, so Im very optimistic Sanc will be gone when Ulduar goes live. I will not miss it.

Extermi
Candiru
Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 am
Well, BoM is the same as battle shout really.

So paladins only have 2 unique buffs, BoW and Kings.

Sanc is going to be equivalent to a disc priest's talent in 3.1 I think.
Morganim
Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:28 am
They wont get rid of sanc for 1 reason

they dont want disc to be the only class bringing the 3% raid wide damage reduction, bar kings every single buff is castable by at least 2 classes.