Skip to content
Maintankadin

Ret stats priority changed since patch?

uke
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:21 am
Spellpower became worthless for Ret pallys way back in patch 2.3. If he has a SINGLE piece of gear with +spell damage on it, he needs to read some "how to gear correctly as ret" blogs, as he's doing it very very wrong.

Sheath of Light converts Attack Power into spell power. I have over 600 spellpower in my ret suit with Blessing of Might up, and I don't have a single piece of +SP gear, it's all from attack power conversion.

In other words, you were right and he was wrong.
Brute
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:18 am
Is he deep ret or is he holy/ret?

I remember having a build pre-BC that included Holy Shock and SoComm. I didn't like it very much... but its the only way I could fathom a "ret" pally rolling on SP gear. Even then, I'd think you'd be gimping your damage (and not just from a goober spec).
_________________
[url http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Uther&n=Brute /url]
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 am
No, you don't.
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!
Snake-Aes
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 am
Then fix yours, nub. Stalking the thread not givingme the 5 seconds it took to fix!
_________________
Spankadin in development
Sit vis nobiscum!