Skip to content
Maintankadin

TPS too high? -edit- JoL gives a few thousand TPS!

Consecrator
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:38 pm
I have been using JOW, are we saying that JOL will give us more threat then? Will try it out this week but just curious.
_________________
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Sabindeus
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:20 pm
Dear Sir or Madam,

Judgement of Light is not correctly reporting overhealing. If you are using a mod to estimate threat that is counting your JoL heals as threat, then it will be Wrong.

Furthermore, if you have a Ret Pally, he should be the one doing JoL, as his JoL heals will be superior to yours as Prot. If he's hitting your mob, then he'll get the benefit of JoW too, NOT THAT HE NEEDS IT.
_________________

Turn In - http://www.curse.com/downloads/details/1444/
PsiVen
Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 pm
I was using JoW not JoL. Seems plausible that JoL threat is going to the paladin but in that case I expect that our holy paladin would have been pulling aggro all night...

Omen3 uses the same threat API that the default interface uses to generate the "you're pulling aggro now" messages and such. If there's a problem it's most likely not with the addon.
_________________
Gladiator Psiven, 80 Tankadin
Rival Psivenia, 70 Warriorlol
Psivenne, 60 Bare

Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest