Skip to content
Maintankadin

Wanna get an Auto blocker but don't wanna waste badges?

Nuclearseal
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 am
2 coins in the same party xD
Worldie
Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 am
Moved to general since it didn't really belong to wotlk section Smile
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Andox
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am
This is madness. The droprate on the mounts are really, really low!
Palizangetsu
Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:38 am
i dont see the big deal of using badges either whats a reason not to use em? getting a nice trinket isnt a "waste" get em both for a block set unless of course ur trying to get badge tanking gear than i understand
Aldonza
Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am
I saw it drop. And I lost the roll to a $@%%&^* DPS warrior even though it would have been a huge upgrade for me.

Greedy SoB.
_________________

Tunnis
Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 am
I has droped 3 times in a row Razz
_________________

Ano
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 pm
I so want the DPS one to go with my bloodlust, for pvp. Pop both of those + wings ... nice Smile
Keion
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Obtained Smile
_________________
Arthas thought Stratholme is not cool enough and decided to perform some cooling.
Sederia
Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:36 pm
hate you all Razz
offline due to a move till at least the 1st, then I doubt the PC will be set up till last so MAYBE i'll have 1 day to try for it Sad