Skip to content
Maintankadin

Woooaahhh

Worldie
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:29 am
I have terycon but i still see it like before... what am i doing wrong? Oo It works fine on the other pc.
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Zeels
Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:30 am
Do you consider me gay for wanting the women version of the t-shirt ? Surprised
_________________
By the Power of Grey Skull!
Lore
Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:59 am
Yeah it's not huge, header is just the biggest change, but that's fine with me - I'd be super confused if anything major got changed.

I like it.
_________________
I can keep rhythm with no metronome.
Worldie
Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 am
Meh i though there was some big change Neutral Yes i get the black thingies as well
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club
Bereid
Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:41 pm
oh cmon invis the banner isn't that huge =P
_________________
iliya
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm
Did the female have to be a BElf? Why not a draenei? Seriously.
_________________
Worldie
Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:39 pm
I've been wondering why Aergis asked me some naked pics of my char
_________________


Proud founder of the 40/21 club