Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post Your Successes!

aureon
Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:47 pm
tanked moroes with no OT and no CC, with two healers in blues.
4 manned attumen the hountsman. (sp, me, holy pal, moonkin druid)
done 2.2k TPS on lord kazzak, and killed within the first minute.
changed the mind of a whole guild about the paladin tanks with one raid and one post on the forum. void reaver ftw!
_________________
Tankadin
Holy is too easy.
Prot PvE by ever.
Ret PvP by TBC.
Light
Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:50 pm
killed Karathress today and the last week I got the Fang of the Leviathan (made every caster sad). Got my T5 shoulders and incoming Vashj fun >.<
_________________


My Armory usually fails

Actual ...
16k health unbuffed.
[Insert Other stuff here]
Aetherial
Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:20 pm
Grats Invis!


Ran all of Naxxramas this weekend, and picked up the Corrupted Ashbringer O_O It looks amazing with the Executioner enchant Smile
_________________

http://chicktankadin.blogspot.com
Spartes
Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:27 am
Our guild cleared Gruul's lair for the first time last night, after only our 3rd sat trying. Oh, and I was MT on both HK and Gruul.

Downed HK on 3rd attempt, had bad pulls the first two tries, and finally nailed it on the 3rd.

We downed gruul on our 2nd attempt. I however, died at 6% 15th growth. As soon as I pulled him back to center from a shatter/stone, I died, however our OT was up and finished him off.

..and finally got my T4 shoulders...woot! Razz
_________________
Tankadin/70/Dunemaul
ARMORY:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&n=Spartes
Sparti
Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:41 am
Despite our healers having repeated downy moments, I MTed our guild's first kill of Prince. First attempt was a loss at 1%, ruined mostly by DPS standing in enfeeble during PHASE 1, second attempt ended during phase 2 because i didn't get a heal for a solid 12 seconds. Phase 3 was victory with nobody down at the end. My threat was awesome and my survivability was aces. I am so incredibly proud of myself and my guild right now.
_________________
Aarek
Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 am
Tanked Bear boss with the warrior tank. I had Bear form. We downed him second attempt for the first guild kill of him. Then aoe tanked for the gauntlet and wiped a few times on eagle.

Also, guild attempted High King for first time, no kill but I got to tank him one of the tries and seemed to tank just as well as our warrior MT. I think I even lasted longer them him.
_________________

Lariqe
Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:15 pm
Just broke 490 Defense and thus, uncrittable. Also got the Adamantine Figurine, so that's one less trinket that I have to worry about.
_________________
Insane mini-god of death and protection, as well as a defender of truth, justice, pie, and cake.
Gracerath
Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:42 pm
After many grueling weeks of Kael'thas, he finally went down like a sack of bricks.

Hyjal and soon BT, here I come.
_________________