Skip to content
Maintankadin

Maintankadin T-Shirts - Sale! $19.99

Thalia
Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:30 pm
Hey guys,

Just letting you know that any shirts ordered from now until end of next week will be mailed out on the 29th. Aergis and I are going on vacation and we won't be taking the shirts with us lol.

Happy Holidays
Kelarik
Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Enjoy Smile
_________________
Valeskanne
Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 am
Will you be doing another pre-orderable run for the women's shirts?
_________________
Kelarik
Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:43 am
Got my shirts christmas eve, opened em christmas morning, put em in the wash, and wearing one today. Absolutely awesome! ^_^

Can't wait for the next round of shirts Wink
_________________
Thalia
Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am
Well,

Now back from holiday vacation and able to mail everything out on time.
Dane
Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:46 pm
BTW....my shirt arrived today.

My wife had it sent to her work, but I get it tonight.

I'm SO wearing it while we spam instances.
_________________
Anzer
Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Just ordered my "Who needs CC?" shirt, lookin' forward to it. Very Happy
Aubade
Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:34 am
Oh jesus, ordering who needs CC shirt tomorrow.
_________________
towelliee
Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:09 am
Question:

Is the 2XL like normal 2XL or is it like express or gap 2XL? I am a pretty big guy just hoping its like like abercrombie 2XL
_________________
Javierkaiser
Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:53 am
Does the shipment includes South America too?
_________________
Thalia
Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 am
Yes it's on the Europe and beyond selection.
towelliee
Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 am
Just ordered my who needs cc shirt in 3XL if it cool I am def buying the others.
_________________