Skip to content
Maintankadin

the achievement system SUCKS

Pizbit
Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:55 pm
I only died twice riding in as a restoration shaman, go in the back entrance to keep away from the horde.
_________________
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Hiroko
Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:47 am
The only ones I'm a bit miffed about is no credit for BWL and AQ40, but shouldn't be too much trouble to find enough people wanting the achievement to plow through them both in an evening.

As for the rest of the classic dungeons - we're prot pallies - we can solo every one Wink (with the exception of needing 3 people to get tho the early part of ubrs)

Did all of Dire Maul, Strat and Scholo and all the lower ones I was missing over the weekend - was fun to go back and visit some of the places I haven't been to for years. All classics dungeons now completed Smile

Rest of the stuff will just come as it comes.

It does makes the World Events more interesting though.
Normally I don't take much interest in them, but this year with the achievements I am doing entering into more of the halloween event than ever.

wtb a better way of tracking them though - guess we just wait for a few addons to be developed.
_________________
Chanticleer
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:41 am
Don't forget 3 bodies for Uldaman as well
_________________


I was walking along minding my business, when out of an orange colored sky...
djlar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:04 am
I wonder how Death Knights will do all those achievments, since they start at a high level? would you see DK's in lowbie dungeons soloing?
djlar
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:19 pm
I haven't noticed until yesterday, there are NEW FOOD and DRINKS in inns and bars!!!

Lvl 65 Drinks restore about 9600 mana and lvl 70 foods restore 11.5K HP, haven't found a lvl 70 mana drink yet, there are also lvl 75 food and drinks around..
Khisvir
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:35 pm
Managed to get the Ragefire Achievement.

Getting in was easy...zoomed in the back door on my broom, and swooped down into the intance in about 15 seconds.

Stupidly, once i killed the boss, I thought I'd zoom back out instead of hearthing, as I wanted to hit WC and the Razorfen instances while I was there. Damn guard knocked me off my broom, and I got piled on by about 10 horde players.

So if you decide to try it, hearth out.
_________________