Skip to content
Maintankadin

Headless Horseman

fuzzygeek
Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:54 pm
Yeah, I now have 2 crap alts with squashlings, but none on the one character I've been farming it for.

WTB squashling so I can stop doing thing.

Also, hi 3947203 Random wands.
_________________
degre
Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:07 pm
Mission squashling completed. Now need mount.

(ps. got two masks, cant get more, end of of story.)
_________________
majorwoo
Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:23 pm
137 dead horsemen, 0 mounts.

I have solo'd him multiple times, I have done 2/3/4/5 man groups. It's more dangerous with 2 then solo honestly, because if they can't heal themselves and you try to when they get conflagged you can go oom/take a bunch of damage standing there casting holy light.

Can't take many more tries today, I'm going to get some pizza.

_________________
Jtree
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:10 pm
Finally won a squashling, on kill #30. The whole group passed for me to get it, ans I didn't even have to pay them! Then one guy brought his alt in to summon. Another freakin squashling dropped.
_________________
Grehn|Skipjack
Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 pm
Haven't seen that bastard Squashling drop yet. 2 mounts, 1 helm, numerous brooms, and every ring dozens of times. No friggen pet.
_________________

Nakama
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:01 pm
I was crazy lucky today:
In one series of 5:

2 Squashlings
1 Horseman's Blade
1 Hallowed Helm

all I needed was the Squashling, but no one wanted the blade, so now I have all the rares he drops and the achievement. Did anyone else have weird luck/drop rates today?

--Jed
_________________
Sober
Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:07 pm
first summon the mount dropped

the person who got it already used their summon for the day

and the pet dropped and I lost the roll

/GNERD rage
_________________
Gamingdevil
Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:00 am
Got the Hallowed Helm last night. One person already had it (and won the pet 2 summons back Evil or Very Mad ) so he passed and for some reason all the other only greeded. Meh, I'm not complaining. Pet to go, good to know you can get it from Trick or Treating, was starting to slack on that since the mask achievement is getting removed.
_________________
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Dianora
Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:33 am
Note to myself. Boss tanking gear is not the best gear to wear while soloing horseman. I'll go there in AP gear tonight.
_________________
Aldonza
Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:10 am
My bank alt got the squashling pet yesterday. It made me very sad since I can't seem to get one at all on my paladin (and I could care less about my alt's achievements).

I feel bad for my boyfriend though. His shaman can get anything but a toothpick from the trick or treating and the smash the pumpkin quest.

BTW: Squashling also drops from the Smash the Pumpkin daily.
_________________

Culhag
Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 am
The squashling seems to be quite common in the treat bags.

I guess they gave in to the QQ about RNG based achievements.
_________________
/cast Consecration
/cast Holy Shield
/afk