Birthday presents obtained this year.
Cake
Dice bag
Experimental Optics exam
New headphones
Inscribed brass bracelet
2 small Portal Turrets (open and shut)
A Grand Galloping Gala Rarity
I am a happy man.
Snake-Aes
Sat May 16, 2015 9:43 am

Aubade wrote:Oh hello,
How are all of you?
Njall wrote:I feel surprisingly manly after all the concrete breaking and the subsequent digging.
Passionario wrote:Njall wrote:I feel surprisingly manly after all the concrete breaking and the subsequent digging.
Nothing surprising about that, there's a reason why it's a sterotype for dwarves in fantasy.
Njall wrote:Passionario wrote:Njall wrote:I feel surprisingly manly after all the concrete breaking and the subsequent digging.
Nothing surprising about that, there's a reason why it's a sterotype for dwarves in fantasy.
Hadn't thought of that. Still, once upon a time, I was a geologist.
Barathorn wrote:Ahhh, the disturbance I felt in the force was Allbad.
How are you?