firstamendme wrote:@Nika: Yes, the guy most definetely can tell. Its like trying to hump Shadowcat in phased form and then having her go all Collossus at full speed ram.
I don't get the reference, but I think I understand.

firstamendme wrote:@Nika: Yes, the guy most definetely can tell. Its like trying to hump Shadowcat in phased form and then having her go all Collossus at full speed ram.
Snake-Aes wrote:Nikachelle wrote:LOL really? I didn't actually know that. I just figured guys couldn't tell. Usually I'm the one going "ow, wait a sec" *readjusts*
This may be a shorter person issue though. I wonder if the area is elongated in taller people.
Controversially, I've had less issues with shorter ladies than the taller ones. Another point for me when I call them Maneuverable.
Isetnefret wrote:LOL really? I didn't actually know that. I just figured guys couldn't tell. Usually I'm the one going "ow, wait a sec" *readjusts*
This may be a shorter person issue though. I wonder if the area is elongated in taller people.
I would guess that it has more to do with your bone structure, and the shape of your hips.
But then again, I have no clue.
Try poking a wall with your finger. Use the same amount of force as a guy thrusting during sex.
Now think about that the fact that a finger has fewer nerve endings, and is far less sensitive than a penis. True, the spongy material in a penis has more give....but when filled with blood, not as much as to not hurt.
Snake-Aes wrote:Controversially, I've had less issues with shorter ladies than the taller ones. Another point for me when I call them Maneuverable.
Nikachelle wrote:Clearly I have IRL homework to do.
Nikachelle wrote:Katie Lynn wrote:Vanifae wrote:
LOL. why do brunettes dye their hair blonde? It's so gross the combination of tanned skin and blonde hair...
I'm 155 cm tall and i weigh 40 Kg. Btw I eat a lot, so i'm not anorexic. So like, why do Englisch speaking people use pounds, feet and inches? 0.o
Correction: DYED blondes and tans do not match. Mostly because they tend to bleach their hair so much that it appears white, and tan so much that their skin looks orange. Ew.
Snake-Aes wrote:Nikachelle wrote:Clearly I have IRL homework to do.
You could try different positions. If guys have each their own shape, and so do girls, eventually you'll find a position that fits well. It's a very personalized job though.
Nikachelle wrote:I'd be afraid of that not sitting properly inside and then end up poking myself at inopportune times. (As if there would ever be an opportune one...)
Vanifae wrote:Snake-Aes wrote:Nikachelle wrote:Clearly I have IRL homework to do.
You could try different positions. If guys have each their own shape, and so do girls, eventually you'll find a position that fits well. It's a very personalized job though.
Yep, it's all relative.
There is more then just Missionary.

Isetnefret wrote:I have no problem with it.
If you think it's okay to rape women, you deserve WORSE than the murdercondom ripping out chunks of your penis.