Skip to content
Maintankadin

HELP! I need someone fluent in Spanish please.

Shoju
Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 am

HELP! I need someone fluent in Spanish please.

I have a customer who I'm not understanding. I've tried translating what they are asking, and it's not helping. My spanish is slightly better than what you would expect from someone who took a couple of years of spanish in high school ~18 years ago.

If someone would be willing to give me a quick translation of a paragraph, I'd be muchas gracias :)
Fivelives
Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:48 am

Re: HELP! I need someone fluent in Spanish please.

Run it through google translate and apply grammar?
Jerth
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am

Re: HELP! I need someone fluent in Spanish please.

If you still need an answer for this then send it over to tyreec100@yahoo.co.uk and I will have a look or any of the guys sitting around me (working in Madrid).
Klaudandus
Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:25 am

Re: HELP! I need someone fluent in Spanish please.

I'm fluent, what does that pendejo want? =P