Skip to content
Maintankadin

Facebook issues

Skye1013
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:37 am

Facebook issues

Ok, so for some reason, at work when trying to access facebook, it has automatically set the option to load as a secure page when able (https). I know there is a setting to undo it, however, because of how the page loads (see pic) I'm unable to save the changes. Anyone happen to know a workaround to either get the Save Changes button to enable, or force it to load as an http and stop redirecting to https while the option is selected?

Sorry for the attachment, unable to load the pic elsewhere at work.
facebook.png
facebook.png (25.15 KiB) Viewed 823 times
Skye1013
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:38 am

Re: Facebook issues

Hm... could've sworn I posted this in the Tech Forum... feel free to move it.
Snake-Aes
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Facebook issues

Have you tried forcing a refresh (ctrl+f5)? It looks like it's missing the CSS.
aureon
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 am

Re: Facebook issues

Write http:\\www.facebook.com, it shouldn't redirect you to https if the http is specified.
Skye1013
Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:15 am

Re: Facebook issues

I've tried both. I think the CSS is somehow blocked while in secure mode, and it won't let me save the unchecked option (because the Save Changes remains disabled.)

If all else fails, I'll just see about saving the option when I get back to my room, but just was seeing if anyone knew a different route.