Skip to content
Maintankadin

`Sup?

ulushnar
Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:26 am

`Sup?

Alright? How is everyone?
Barathorn
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:28 am

Re: `Sup?

Hey hey skirt boy!

ULUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I am fine, hope you are well old friend?
ulushnar
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:35 am

Re: `Sup?

I'm good. After I finished raiding with your lot, I took a six month break from WoW. Meant it to be longer, but the lass who is now my fiancee dragged me back into it. Been playing casually for the last year and a bit, but I've recently de-mothballed the pally and am trying to work out what buttons to press to make the mans fall down.
Barathorn
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:52 am

Re: `Sup?

Ahh I quit WoW last year after a server transfer to finish off playing with IRL friends so I am no help with buttons to push :) . I played SWTOR for a bit, then GW2 and now whatever takes my fancy but that constantly changes. I think WoW broke my committment level to a game and I don't think I will ever be able to go back and do what I did with WoW with another game.

I don't miss it however as I am currently playing Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition, XCOM, Planetside 2 and Farmville 2. I am also heavily back into MTG at a reasonable level.

Really glad you are well.
ulushnar
Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:07 am

Re: `Sup?

Tried BG:EE, but it just reminded me how cruel and unfair D&D 2E was. Can't say I'm actually committed to WoW. The missus is an altoholic and I haven't raided in years.
amh
Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Re: `Sup?

^ Except when one does, Baelor. :)

Hai guise!
Arnock
Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Re: `Sup?

It's been... two years now for me, I think.

I've been tempted to log back in once or twice to see if I can find any old guildies to chat with, but I don't think any of them still play either.
Snake-Aes
Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:50 am

Re: `Sup?

Hey there.
Baelor
Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm

Re: `Sup?

amh wrote:^ Except when one does, Baelor. :)

Hai guise!

That's true.

Arnock wrote:It's been... two years now for me, I think.

I've been tempted to log back in once or twice to see if I can find any old guildies to chat with, but I don't think any of them still play either.

I've been WoW-free for a year and a half at this point, I think, SWTOR-free for 5 months, and GW2-free for about 2 months. I think I finally got over the MMO bug. When I play computer games now, I end up turning on The Walking Dead, Civ5, or ME3 multiplayer.

Moshne (Something Wicked GM) tried to lure me back for pandas in November, threatening me with a scroll of res, but my willpower roll was high enough.

On a related note, if any of you MTadin peeps want to play ME3 multiplayer together, I'm game.

Snake-Aes wrote:Hey there.

HI!
Snake-Aes
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Re: `Sup?

Baelor wrote:On a related note, if any of you MTadin peeps want to play ME3 multiplayer together, I'm game.
I'm around most of the weekend when I don't have a date or something. Xbox?
Baelor wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Hey there.
HI!
Hi:D
Baelor
Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Re: `Sup?

Snake-Aes wrote:
Baelor wrote:On a related note, if any of you MTadin peeps want to play ME3 multiplayer together, I'm game.
I'm around most of the weekend when I don't have a date or something. Xbox?

PC.

Shwitz44 on Origin if anyone wants to play!
Barathorn
Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:47 am

Re: `Sup?

Ahh all my favourite gentlemen people [where is Lev!!!!] in one thread.

Come the veranda, it calls no??

Bara's advice for this year, never EVER do multiple shots of good Champagne, it really really fecks you up.

/mutters.

I am playing Planetside 2 currently as and when I play online, username is Fatfish.
Dantriges
Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:20 am

Re: `Sup?

Out of the game since the launch MoP started. Sometimes I wonder how many people on the board actually still play WoW.
Snake-Aes
Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:08 am

Re: `Sup?

Baelor wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Xbox?
PC.
A pity. Well, anyone around to play ME3 will find me as Burnt Synapses in there.
Arnock
Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Re: `Sup?

Dantriges wrote:Out of the game since the launch MoP started. Sometimes I wonder how many people on the board actually still play WoW.


I think a large chunk of regular posters in AA have quit or play very little, but most of the content in the rest of the forum is still wow-related.