Skip to content
Maintankadin

What'd I miss?

Jerex
Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 pm

What'd I miss?

It's been 1 year, 11 months, and 21 days since I logged in to MainTankadin. Quick, someone catch me up on what's happened...
Aubade
Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Re: What'd I miss?

Marriage. Marriage everywhere.
Amirya
Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: What'd I miss?

When the hell did you get married, Aubade?!
Aubade
Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: What'd I miss?

I didn't. Everyone else did. Lol
bldavis
Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Re: What'd I miss?

i did not!

but kat did, and im not sure if invis and nika were married that long ago >.>

btw welcome back jerex
sahiel
Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:19 am

Re: What'd I miss?

bldavis wrote:i did not!

but kat did, and im not sure if invis and nika were married that long ago >.>

btw welcome back jerex


I believe it was over 2 years ago for Nika & Invis (/stalker), but my memory could well be failing me in my old age.

And welcome back :)