Skip to content
Maintankadin

Need help with argument (poll inside)

bldavis
Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 am

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

CBH is always the right answer on MTadin
Barathorn
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 am

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

It isn't S Club.

Therefore CBH or alternately, Pie.
bldavis
Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

Barathorn wrote:It isn't S Club.

Therefore CBH or alternately, Pie.

mmmm pie

Image
Fetzie
Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:21 pm

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

Unfortunately, this EMI-music-content is not available in Germany because GEMA has not granted the respective music publishing rights.
Sorry about that.

:/

Have you got any band names that I can look up?
Kuripari
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

I'd say it would just be a variant on dubstep (and a rather boring one at that) I wouldn't really classify it with enigma, whom I actually dig listening to from time to time. Is it unique enough to be its own genre, no. Subgenre maybe. That's my opinion :D
Arnock
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

I listened to the first few songs there.

It was too electronic to be considered New Age, in my opinion, and there were a few drops and distorted bass lines, So I'd say it could be safe to consider it to be a fairly mellow dubstep subgenre.

Admittedly, I know very little about dubstep, and even less about new age music, but there you have it.
Aubade
Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 am

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

Not new age In my opinion.
Levantine
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 am

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

Naw, not new age. Kind of feels like dubstep took a whole dickload of valium to me, which I'm assuming they were going for.
Koatanga
Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Re: Need help with argument (poll inside)

Pyrea wrote:Unfortunately, this EMI-music-content is not available in Germany because Germany has taste.

Fix'd.

It's too jarring to be considered New Age, but too slow to be dubstep. It does have the ADD-inspired mood swings of dubstep, however.

Chillstep is as good a name for it as any.

If it's a new genre it is not one I have any interest in.