Skip to content
Maintankadin

I'm so proud of Reddit.

Aubade
Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm so proud of Reddit.

I feel a great sense of pride for the internet community that is reddit.

Despite your personal stance on politics/ whether or not Obama is an ass etc etc, It is extremely exciting for me to see a President of the united states, taking questions on a public forum and answering them.

Things are changing in the election world. And I like it.


http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/z ... ed_states/
Brekkie
Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

I like how the President of the United States fields questions on Reddit... and some grammar nazi corrects his grammar.
Aubade
Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Every elementary school teacher's wet dream.
Arnock
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Image

It certainly made me laugh.
Skye1013
Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Trolling is a art. One the Pres knows!

Though they didn't point out that Mars wasn't capitalized.
Sagara
Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

The killer is the "Mr President" at the end. It's either sarcastic, and very funny, or completely deadpan and respectful, which makes it even funnier.
Passionario
Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 am

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Aubade wrote:I feel a great sense of pride for the internet community that is reddit.


I admit that Reddit is not as bad as it used to be (especially since they finally stopped sheltering pedophiles), but it will take more than one interview to instill me with a great sense of pride for that community. They still have a lot of vile apples to remove from their barrel first.

(Preferably starting with this one)
Sagara
Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:55 am

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Passionario wrote:
Aubade wrote:I feel a great sense of pride for the internet community that is reddit.


I don't.


[joke tag because I don't mean it and this is purely stereotyping and stereotypes outside of jokes are BAD]

Well, that's to make the reddit event feel like the Republican Rally, right?

[/joke]
Aubade
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 am

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Oh lord. Lol. For all the bad apples in the reddit community there are tons and tons of good ones who are there to help.

I meant it more as "The internet in general" That I was proud of, just so happens that reddit was the site on which this happened.
Treck
Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Terry Crews did an amazing AMA the day before Obama, so Id say its been eventful :P
Aubade
Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: I'm so proud of Reddit.

Yeah that one had me rolling there for awhile. He's one of my favorite celebrities to do an AmA so far.