Skip to content
Maintankadin

PAX Prime 2012

Aubade
Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 am

PAX Prime 2012

Post any relevant info here.

Also; Anyone else going? I'll be there Friday/Sunday. (didn't get a 3 day pass, sat was sold out =[.)



Any interest in a maintankadin meetup on Friday or sunday? Just meet up at a booth and say hi to one another?
Torquemada
Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Enjoy mate. I bought tickets last year when I was in Korea and moving back to the States to be stationed at Fort Lewis. Then, as soon as I got there I was sent to Yakima for 2 weeks and missed it. My wife sure had fun, and I really haven't forgiven her since.
Aubade
Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:21 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Owch that sucks =[. How long were you at Fort Lewis? I can see lewis from my front yard =P
AergisAergis's avatar
Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:20 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Ouch, we picked Friday to open the store and didn't even realize it was the same day...
If you're in town Aubade swing by, if you have the energy left over that is!
Aubade
Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Haha maybe sunday? I'm leaving Tacoma t 7 AM tomorrow so I can be near the front of the entry line, and I don't plan on leaving the convention until 2 AM At close. Sunday I'll be there from 8-6 PM so I'll be free after 6. I think I've PMed you my phone #, just give me a text and I'll let ya know when I'm available to swing by the store if possible. (Still gotta figure out where the @#$% I'm gonna park tomorrow, I don't feel like paying $25 For parking per day.
Torquemada
Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:46 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Aubade wrote:Owch that sucks =[. How long were you at Fort Lewis? I can see lewis from my front yard =P


I spent 2 years in Korea and got back to the states last July. I signed out on terminal leave from Fort Lewis at the end of June. I liked the 2 weeks of summer, I wasn't a big fan of spending 4 days without power this winter. I used to live on the edge of South Hill/Graham just south of Puyallup.
Aubade
Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:05 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Ah, I live on American Lake in Lakewood, on that little island right in the middle haha.
Torquemada
Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Nice. My old unit was on North Fort, and we used to ruck from our unit to the edge of the lake.
Skye1013
Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Aergis wrote:Ouch, we picked Friday to open the store and didn't even realize it was the same day...
If you're in town Aubade swing by, if you have the energy left over that is!

How close is the mall/store to the convention? If it's close enough, that could be really awesome for business. I've gone to the CAD convention (Digital Overload) a couple of times, and I'd have to say the Providence Mall likely saw an uptick in business :D.
Aubade
Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:30 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

I'm out the front door! I'll be back tomorrow with TONS of pictures hopefully!
Aubade
Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Walking in the door

Image
Image

Main show floor.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Aubade
Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:27 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

Me with people.

Picture with NikaSaur!!!!
Image

The Legendary Dancemastah Phreak!
Image

Riven Cosplayer
Image

The Cast of Mega64! (This was supposed to be with Derrick, but when Rocko saw me taking the picture, he just walked in front of derrick on purpose lol.) I also bought their Marcus shirt.
Image

League of Legends North American Regionals.
Image
Image
Image
Aubade
Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:39 am

Re: PAX Prime 2012

COSPLAYERRRSSS!


Master Chief! (and Non-helmeted chief.)
Image
Image

Cassiopeia (LoL)
Image

Vladimir and Nidalee!
Image

Amumu the sad Mummy, and Lulu.
Image

I got him to say "PRAISE THE SUN!" Solaire from Dark Souls
Image

Link, Shadow Link, and Na'vi
Image

Shepards galore!(And an Extremely well done Geth.) 99% of the shepards were female. Not what I was expecting haha.
Image

FF3 Mages. (Ended up hanging out with them and drinking together at the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary party.)
Image

Yuna, Also at the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary party.
Image

NANANANANANANANANANANANANa
Image

CLAPTRAPPPPSSSSS
Image

Another Yuna!
Image