So, I was exercising on the elliptical the other day when I noticed that it tells me to slow down my pace on certain songs. I decided to make a playlist of nothing but the songs that speed up my pace.
Probably more than any other song is this one...perhaps the best cardio song in creation.
I:Scintilla - Ammunition http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nnN3o2QjI
Some other songs I have on my Workout Xtreme playlist so far. I'll post more if this proves to be a popular thread. I'm interested in what you guys have as high intensity workout music. (As I've said before, I love finding ways to find music that I wouldn't have found on my own.)
Operatika - Gladiator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFBaMti-pI
Blood Stain Child - Stargazer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjTXeJZM8wg
Five Finger Death Punch - Succubus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vBIRndN7vw
Kamelot - Rule the World http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-VxlqLKbc4
Metallica - All Nightmare Long http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsnQWtsUFM
Scar Symmetry - The missing Coordinates http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZxAT59TVxI
Nightwish - Wanderlust http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0RnPHfLrkY
UnSun - The Other Side http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qn4bLm8ViU
Amaranthe - The Hunger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y25snz83ms
Symphony X - Eve of Seduction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGdFf4srDsA
Of course, these bands have quite a few more songs among my playlist, just figured I'd post one song from each for now. I'm still going through my mp3's to find more. One band of note that I haven't looked through yet is Trivium, they'll have a few songs in this playlist.
So post yours, I need moar for my playlist.
Melathys
Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 pm
