Skip to content
Maintankadin

Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Invisusira
Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:41 pm

Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

So I was like "do you see the disgruntled lion on the loading screen too?" to Nika and she was like "what" so I was like,
Image
and she was like, "no it's an evil clown see,"
Image
so I was like well shit.

So which is it? OR IS IT SOMETHING ELSE
Image
Gorlando
Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

I see CBH.
Lightbeard
Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:04 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Evil Clown vs

Image
Melathys
Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:28 am

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

its a mad kitty on top of a sea horse....brb, grabbing ms paint.


Image
edsdame
Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 am

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Bonehand reaching for a fish.

Image
mew
Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:53 am

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

He's not disgruntled, he's eyeing the small piece of meat that the hand is taunting him with. (didn't outline the lion because I wouldn't be able to do it as nicely as yours, also I have never used this fancy attach feature before, huzzah!)
Arnock
Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

FREAKING SHROOMZ YO!
d503
Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

A baby Alien, or Oddworld resident. Or baby Protoss...either way...
Dorvan
Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Stop doing acid while playing WoW.
rodos
Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:04 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Dorvan wrote:Stop doing acid while playing WoW.

Bah. Reality is just a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.
Fivelives
Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 am

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

I can't unsee this now.
Skye1013
Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Fivelives wrote:I can't unsee this now.


Pretty much this... every time I go to EK... there he is... and the lioness/tiger seems more pronounced (there isn't a mane, I can't really agree that it's a lion). Though it does appear to be shooting a Mario style fireball from its eyes!!!
isiz
Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Re: Disgruntled Lion or Evil Clown?

Image

Two thumbs up!

Also, there appears to be part of a worgen head in the lower left hand corner...can't believe everyone missed that.