Just wondering.
After a certain pic of a certain someone surfaced on a certain social networking site, I figured I'd poll the community to see who prefers which garb.
So.
Kilts or Togas?
guillex
Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 am

guillex wrote:Just wondering.
After a certain pic of a certain someone surfaced on a certain social networking site, I figured I'd poll the community to see who prefers which garb.
So.
Kilts or Togas?
Talderas wrote:guillex wrote:Just wondering.
After a certain pic of a certain someone surfaced on a certain social networking site, I figured I'd poll the community to see who prefers which garb.
So.
Kilts or Togas?
Pics or it didn't happen.
Mayhaps I'm mistaken, but can you really compare the two? The kilt is a waist and lower garment, while the toga covers the entire body. Presumably a kilt is worn with some upper garment. If not, then I'm totally in favor of the kilt with CBH. Otherwise I'll go with Toga with CBH.
Also.... TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!


guillex wrote:Kilts were originally made with a crap ton of extra material. Hence the plaid that gets wrapped around the upper body.
Talderas wrote:guillex wrote:Kilts were originally made with a crap ton of extra material. Hence the plaid that gets wrapped around the upper body.
So then I would ask for clarification if you're talking about modern kilts or original kilts. I see a number of modern kilts that do not wrap around the upper body.
Levantine wrote:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PS. Toga.
guillex wrote:Just choose Pie/Cake and be done with it.
Kilts, as a whole. Which embodies every single incarnation of dress. Military/Formal wear will either not have a plaid, or will have one. So it really depends. It's more for show now.
But it's the entire spectrum of kilt. So when I say "kilt", it means "Braveheart/William Wallace with plaid" AND "modern no-plaid".
Enjoy the confusion which I have set forth.
Talderas wrote:
Fantastic.
My vote is for katraya in a toga.
katraya wrote:Talderas wrote:
Fantastic.
My vote is for katraya in a toga.
Maybe for Halloween. However, I usually use that holiday as an excuse to wear either my chainmail or my wings.
katraya wrote:Talderas wrote:
Fantastic.
My vote is for katraya in a toga.
Maybe for Halloween. However, I usually use that holiday as an excuse to wear either my chainmail or my wings.

Levantine wrote:P.S. Smoulderthorn's AH is crappy. Like, ultra crappy. Like, I've never seen anything quite like it crappy.
guillex wrote:
guillex wrote:I'm tempted to have Gevlon and a couple of other start toons on Smolderthorn to see what they can do to the economy. It's ... terribad.
Talderas wrote:guillex wrote:
Disturbing image. Slender light color descending from skirt = bad.
Talderas wrote:--guillex wrote:I'm tempted to have Gevlon and a couple of other start toons on Smolderthorn to see what they can do to the economy. It's ... terribad.
Heh, really? You want to get THE Gevlon on your server to mess with the economy?
guillex wrote:Go make a toon on Smolderthorn, and check out the AH.
You'll see why.
Well, ok, maybe not Gevlon. But whoever it was that stated "buy low, sell NORMAL". Him, yes. Might just balance everything out.
Talderas wrote:guillex wrote:Go make a toon on Smolderthorn, and check out the AH.
You'll see why.
Well, ok, maybe not Gevlon. But whoever it was that stated "buy low, sell NORMAL". Him, yes. Might just balance everything out.
Are your prices severely deflated or inflation?
guillex wrote:Talderas wrote:guillex wrote:Go make a toon on Smolderthorn, and check out the AH.
You'll see why.
Well, ok, maybe not Gevlon. But whoever it was that stated "buy low, sell NORMAL". Him, yes. Might just balance everything out.
Are your prices severely deflated or inflation?
Kilts, Togas, or Cakepie!
guillex wrote:I haven't been scanning as of late... After I sold my last batch of belt buckles I kinda stepped back... I wasn't making much cash, and didn't have any decent flow of product to get on the market.
It's pretty deflated.