Skip to content
Maintankadin

I'm very bored.

Thornir
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm very bored.

Alright, so I've been pretty bored the past few days, being snowed in and all. Storm last night pretty much secured that I'm not leaving the house for a while. There's only so much you can do here before you get bored.

I pretty much stalk this forum 24/7 nowadays, and posts made slowly that I've gotten to playing a game of Solitare before I refresh the page, and even then there's maybe 1 or 2 extra posts.

So I got to thinking that I should read one of the older and longer threads in here, front to back, every post, just for the kicks, and to pass the time. But I don't know which one to choose.

So, which thread should I read?
katraya
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: I'm very bored.

Thornir wrote:Alright, so I've been pretty bored the past few days, being snowed in and all. Storm last night pretty much secured that I'm not leaving the house for a while. There's only so much you can do here before you get bored.

I pretty much stalk this forum 24/7 nowadays, and posts made slowly that I've gotten to playing a game of Solitare before I refresh the page, and even then there's maybe 1 or 2 extra posts.

So I got to thinking that I should read one of the older and longer threads in here, front to back, every post, just for the kicks, and to pass the time. But I don't know which one to choose.

So, which thread should I read?


Can't sleep clowns will eat me.










Cabin fever is fun.




Yes, I am slowly going insane. And I think you should read the relationship thread. Or, if you want to lose faith in humanity more, the infamous locked Surprise Ass thread.
Snake-Aes
Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Re: I'm very bored.

I don't recommend the relationships thread from start unless the person is fine with a few mental images.
Thornir
Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Re: I'm very bored.

Snake-Aes wrote:I don't recommend the relationships thread from start unless the person is fine with a few mental images.


Mental images are good. They'll give me something to think about while I stare out the window, pondering the meaning of life and leather vests.

...and I went through the Suprise Ass thread earlier this week, I won't do that again. -.-

I wonder if I should pace myself and start with the IRL Pics thread first, it haz pretty pictures.
Arjuna
Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: I'm very bored.

Thornir wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:pondering the meaning of life and leather vests.

Well, what else should Axl have worn?
Image
Talderas
Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:10 am

Re: I'm very bored.

katraya wrote:Yes, I am slowly going insane.


There's nothing wrong with going insane. The grass looks greener on this side.
guillex
Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:00 am

Re: I'm very bored.

Arjuna wrote:
Thornir wrote:pondering the meaning of life and leather vests.

Well, what else should Axl have worn?
Image


And 7UP.
bldavis
Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 am

Re: I'm very bored.

i got to page 56 of the relationsships thread, late one night at my old job (working swing shift and it was slow) amd havent brought my self to that degree of boredom again

on the same note i think i made it to 23 or so in suprise ass thread, wow :shock: