Skip to content
Maintankadin

How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Invisusira
Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:24 am

How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Was doing MC the other day and was like "ooh this looks cool" when I was fighting Mag, so I started taking pics. Gonna submit one to the the WoW site, but WHICH ONE???

There ended up being more that I liked than I thought there would be. DEAL.
Give it a sec to load them and they should resize to fit the window.

Option A:
Image

Option B:
Image

Option C:
Image

Option D:
Image

Option E:
Image

Option F:
Image

Option G:
Image

Option H:
Image

Option I:
Image

Option J:
Image

Option K:
Image

Changed the poll, you can vote for up to three now!

Reminds me kinda of that one guy who had a sig of his character walking out of the forge in Shat.
katraya
Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

I want to be able to vote for two! I'm so torn...
fuzzygeek
Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

K, because it has more of an OHGODI'MBURNING vibe; J 2nd choice for looking cool.
Nikachelle
Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

B or J get my votes.

BJ...


*snickers*
Invisusira
Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Bad Nika!

I would put "vote more than once" but I think you can just vote for the same one over and over then. Let me check.

edit: ok! Now you can vote for up to THREE!!
Njall
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Nikachelle wrote:B or J get my votes.

BJ...


*snickers*


Indeed. My vote as well. How I mine for fire?
anthony
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

E or J.
sumpwa
Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

A, E, J
Belloc
Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

This one!

Image
Gorlando
Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

anthony wrote:E or J.
fafhrd
Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 pm

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Can't go wrong with H
Amarant_Pally
Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

A or K, IMO.

J (the popular choice) has a weird flame-graphic effect going up your character's butt-crack.

Sure, it brings out the "I'm on fire" spirit, but meh...looks weird.
phaqueue
Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

I think B is the best... the effect of you sillouhetted (sp?) in the fire, without much definition looks amazing... thinking about "borrowing" that as a desktop background... or going into MC to make one similar...

Definitely one of the better pics I've seen in a while - nice job :)
isiz
Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:25 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

I expected more poeple to choose C B and H >.>
bldavis
Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

isiz wrote:I expected more poeple to choose C B and H >.>



wow i just realized thats wat i voted for! lol
anthony
Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:56 am

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

Fire + CBH = Hawtness
Shoju
Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

I see no pics :(
fafhrd
Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: How do I stand in fire? (bunch o pics)

They are all so big, but after staring at them for a while, they get smaller again.