Skip to content
Maintankadin

Mildly Amusing Quiz/Survey/Thing

firstamendme
Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Mildly Amusing Quiz/Survey/Thing

So I usually ignore these things, but someone on my facebook friends list posted one and I decided to infect the asylum. I'll go first

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't repeat the band I. Try not to repeat a song title.

Pick your Artist:
Muse

Are you a male or female:
Do We Need This?

Describe yourself:
Citizen Erased

How do you feel:
Apocalypse Please

Describe where you currently live:
Shrinking Universe

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
City of Delusion

Your favorite form of transportation:
Falling Away With You

Your best friend is:
My Plug-in Baby

You and your best friends are:
Knights of Cydonia

What's the weather like:
Blackout

Favorite time of day:
Starlight

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

What is life to you:
Hyper Music

Your last relationship:
Bliss

Your fear:
Butterflies and Hurricanes

What is the best advice you have to give:
Sing for Absolution

Thought for the Day:
Hate this and I'll Love you

How I would like to die:
Hysteria

My soul's present condition:
Ruled by Secrecy

My motto:
Dark Shines ;)
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Re: Mildly Amusing Quiz/Survey/Thing

Been done before. Check Dorvan's signature.
firstamendme
Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Re: Mildly Amusing Quiz/Survey/Thing

Snake-Aes wrote:Been done before. Check Dorvan's signature.


I'd apologize for the redundancy, but I just don't care. :(
Snake-Aes
Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Re: Mildly Amusing Quiz/Survey/Thing

<Giggles> I expanded my collection by a couple thousand songs. I'll try it back at home.