Logging server is down for me, that makes me.....
Sort through my books for what needs to be tossed.
Minnerva
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
Dane wrote:sunlight.
Vanifae wrote:Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
I agree with Dane having a sex is a reasonable substitute for WoW or anything.
Dane wrote:Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
Can't WoW?
*sigh*...I guess I'll just go have sex or play lawn darts or something.
Stupid login server...I might actually have to expose myself to sunlight.
teh horrorz!
Minnerva wrote:Vanifae wrote:Minnerva wrote:and what per say are you doing if you can't log in to wow?
I agree with Dane having a sex is a reasonable substitute for WoW or anything.
usually i set time for everything I do. i log into wow at a certain time when there is a raid. can't log in to do today's raid so i have and empty space on my schedule.
Vanifae wrote:All I hear is excuses.
Minnerva wrote:Logging server is down for me, that makes me.....
Sort through my books for what needs to be tossed.
Invisusira wrote:battle.net account