Skip to content
Maintankadin

Im so Excited

Khadis
Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 am

Im so Excited

Allow me a moment of Ego and self congratations:
My Re enlistment bonus showed up in my account today =D
I just found out I have orders to England =D
I have less than 30 days left in Afghanistan
And I got to meet Bradley Cooper.

Best day ever :D
Lumennon
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:03 am

Re: Im so Excited

Congrats! :D

Who's Bradley Cooper?
itankforcash
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 am

Re: Im so Excited

Khadis wrote:Allow me a moment of Ego and self congratations:
My Re enlistment bonus showed up in my account today =D
I just found out I have orders to England =D
I have less than 30 days left in Afghanistan
And I got to meet Bradley Cooper.

Best day ever :D


The days not over, you could still die.
Rehlachs
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 am

Re: Im so Excited

Lumennon wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?
Khadis
Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:41 am

Re: Im so Excited

Rehlachs wrote:
Lumennon wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?



Star of The Hangover and Jim Carey's best friend in Yes Man
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:51 am

Re: Im so Excited

Image

Of Alias and Kitchen Confidential (sorta) fame.

He's preeeetty.
Rehlachs
Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 am

Re: Im so Excited

In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.


You are ruining my Bradley Cooper bubble. :|
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Who's Bradley Cooper?
mew
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.

Rofl :V It totally looks shopped.
I don't think he looks that good, he looks pretty normal-attractive, nothing special, I wouldn't go for it based on that. But my taste in what I find physically attractive in men's faces is strange; I seriously have no clue what I find attractive.
Yet I know when I find other women hot. Maybe I'm a lesbian?

Grats on that stuff! :O I don't know what all of it means, but grats nonetheless.

@Snake-Aces: Learn to read.
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Im so Excited

mew wrote:
Rehlachs wrote:In this picture his eyes look weird - like, the left eye is too low relative to the right eye.

Rofl :V It totally looks shopped.
I don't think he looks that good, he looks pretty normal-attractive, nothing special, I wouldn't go for it based on that. But my taste in what I find physically attractive in men's faces is strange; I seriously have no clue what I find attractive.
Yet I know when I find other women hot. Maybe I'm a lesbian?

Grats on that stuff! :O I don't know what all of it means, but grats nonetheless.

What do you mean "Maybe i'm a lesbian"? Don't vanifae mean anything to you?
OR IS IT THAT BODYGUARD AGAIN!? HUH?
mew wrote:@Snake-Aces: Learn to read.

Who's Bradley Cooper?
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:47 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?


Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.
Snake-Aes
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Nikachelle wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?


Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.

"Among other things."
Brand
Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?


Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.

"Among other things."


By "Among other things" she probably means that she would like to engage him in mortal combat 50 feet above a pillar of spikes using nothing but a 4 foot long cardboard tube, 3 staples, and a row of chili dogs.


Or at least, that's what I'd do. >.> <.<
Nikachelle
Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Re: Im so Excited

Snake-Aes wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Who's Bradley Cooper?


Does it matter? He's pretty and makes me want to stare at him. Among other things.

"Among other things."


You can join if you like. ;)

Although um... pass on Brand's chili dogs... :s