Skip to content
Maintankadin

Post your puppies

mew
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Post your puppies

Other pets are acceptable too. No children.

Wombat (in approximate chronological order):
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Skwigelf
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Post your puppies

mew wrote:Other pets are acceptable too. No children.

Image


I'm guessing that was the last photo taken of that poor, poor dog.
mew
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Skwigelf wrote:
mew wrote:Other pets are acceptable too. No children.

Image


I'm guessing that was the last photo taken of that poor, poor dog.

Went Old Yeller style on that bitch.
Candiru
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Re: Post your puppies

I was expecting pictures of a different kind. :(
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Image
Penny

Image
Bagheera

Image
My sister(near) with her dog, Dobie, and former roommate(far) with her dog Peanut.
fafhrd
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Candiru wrote:I was expecting pictures of a different kind. :(
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Isetnefret wrote:Image
My sister(near) with her dog, Dobie, and former roommate(far) with her dog Peanut.

Your sister's eyes scare me.
mew
Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Re: Post your puppies

I used to have a blanket like that. Also, Min Pins are great! :D They're like Chihuahuas only not as ugly. If I wasn't allergic, I would definitely get an Alaskan Klee Kai (aka miniature huskies). http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&c ... a=N&tab=wi

Also, Kittens are adorable. Cats not so much :(
Katraya
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Re: Post your puppies

mew wrote: If I wasn't allergic, I would definitely get an Alaskan Klee Kai (aka miniature huskies). http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&c ... a=N&tab=wi


Want!

mew wrote:Also, Kittens are adorable. Cats not so much :(

Yeah, I keep trying to convince my boyfriend we need a kitten and he keeps saying no on the basis that they grow into cats. :?
Isetnefret
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Re: Post your puppies

That cute kitten I posted has grown into an evil retarded bastard.
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Isetnefret wrote:That cute kitten I posted has grown into an evil retarded bastard.

Hence what Katraya's boyfriend claimed.
Dorvan
Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Re: Post your puppies

Katraya wrote:Yeah, I keep trying to convince my boyfriend we need a kitten and he keeps saying no on the basis that they grow into cats. :?


I oppose owning a kitten on these grounds as well.
Katraya
Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Re: Post your puppies

As you can see he has no problem with grown up puppies.

MandP.jpg