Skip to content
Maintankadin

WoW Crafts

Isetnefret
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:51 pm

WoW Crafts

Image

A guildmate's wife made him a Murloc
Sputterduck
Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 am

Re: WoW Crafts

Isetnefret wrote:Image

A guildmate's wife made him a Murloc

I WANT ONE! I'd actually pay for something like that...is that sad??
Snake-Aes
Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Re: WoW Crafts

I want a murloc. Teal-colored preferentially.
mew
Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Re: WoW Crafts

That's what womens is good for. Knitting shit.
Aubade
Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Re: WoW Crafts

mew wrote:That's what womens is good for. Knitting shit.



Spoken from a true womens
Dane
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:39 am

Re: WoW Crafts

mew wrote:That's what womens is good for. Knitting shit.


I'd prefer them to knit a murloc, really...
Ard
Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:46 am

Re: WoW Crafts

Do you need 450 knitting for this? I'm glad to see the recipe is BoE. ... Padam Tsshh
mew
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Re: WoW Crafts

Katraya wrote:http://www.freewebs.com/wingedkamui/knitmurloc.html

I might just learn to knit...

Next thing you know you will be pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen.

You could jut as easily (if not easier) sew one up. And sewing is a fuckton more useful than knitting.