Skip to content
Maintankadin

Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Skwigelf
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

In b4 moon landing pic
moduspwnens
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Skwigelf wrote:In b4 moon landing pic

irony
Dane
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

moduspwnens wrote:
Skwigelf wrote:In b4 moon landing pic

irony


I was going to post the moon landing pic FOR the irony.

I don't have it.

:(
Aelissa
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:42 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Will this do?

Image
Shoju
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:03 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Dude Buzz Aldrin Smashed that guy good. Bravo to him. It cracks me up that people still believe that the moon landing was faked, and that there are mind control gases in jet fumes, and that (around here anyway) the giant stone walls separating highways from dense residential areas are the walls for the incoming Concentration Camps.

That guy he punched sounded a lot like a nut bag I used to work with. He used to believe he was being watched by multiple government organizations, and that they would 'let him know' they had been there to check up on him by leaving a penny (heads up = FBI Tails up = CIA) to let him know they had been there.

Once he spouted off his rant that only pure blooded Anglo Saxons were going to heaven. My response was. "So you mean I'm going to hell!?" He said "What do you mean?" I said, "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN! MY MOM IS MEXICAN!". He turned around and walked away fast.

From that day on, the "FBI" and "CIA" really stepped up how often they came to work. I pity the poor woman accross the street at the bank. Once a week, I would ask for a mixed roll of pennies. I didn't want too many of them to be the same date, so he wouldn't get the idea, and every week, the FBI and CIA came to see that asshole 40-50 times combined.

WTB Buzz Aldrin Punchout for the Wii.
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Old video is old?
Lumennon
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:09 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Go Buzz!

Yeah, right in the fucking face.

I mean yeah, he had it coming. Obnoxious fuck.
Lightbeard
Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

The best part was the judge threw the case out
Arcand
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?

I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?

I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.




I found it hilarious becuase i was watching mythbusters last night and it was busting all the myths about the apollo landing, pretty neat shit.
Isetnefret
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?

I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.



Not quite, but we did leave reflectors on the moon that we can bounce lasers off of.

A close flyby of the Cassini satellite was able to map features on Titan as small as a football stadium, if I recall.

You would actually have to be in orbit to see footprints and shit, and even then it's questionable.


There's a much bigger issue at stake though.

WHO GIVES A SHIT? First of all, the moon landings were not faked.....but so the hell what if they were? Does it change ANYTHING?

The US Government has lied to the people so much, especially during this time period, that I'm highly surprised they didn't falsely admit to faking the moon landings just to give people something to talk about so they wouldn't focus on less savory activities.

OMG!!! They faked the moon landings that means......well.....um......fuck...that's right, it doesn't mean a goddamn thing, in the LEAST.
Aubade
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Isetnefret wrote:
Arcand wrote:Isn't some of the detritus from the Apollo landings visible on the moon's surface, with good enough telescopes?

I would think our best optics could even pick out the bootprints or the rovers' tire tracks.



Not quite, but we did leave reflectors on the moon that we can bounce lasers off of.

A close flyby of the Cassini satellite was able to map features on Titan as small as a football stadium, if I recall.

You would actually have to be in orbit to see footprints and shit, and even then it's questionable.


There's a much bigger issue at stake though.

WHO GIVES A SHIT? First of all, the moon landings were not faked.....but so the hell what if they were? Does it change ANYTHING?

The US Government has lied to the people so much, especially during this time period, that I'm highly surprised they didn't falsely admit to faking the moon landings just to give people something to talk about so they wouldn't focus on less savory activities.

OMG!!! They faked the moon landings that means......well.....um......fuck...that's right, it doesn't mean a goddamn thing, in the LEAST.


Yes it does.

If they faked the moon landing then what else have they faked?
Isetnefret
Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Exactly my point......

They HAVE lied to you....repeatedly.....they have admitted to lying to you.......about worse shit than a moon landing.

So what makes you think they wouldn't have come clean at this point?
Arcand
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Re: Buzz Aldrin Punches Critic

Isetnefret wrote:You would actually have to be in orbit to see footprints and shit, and even then it's questionable.


Orbit around what? I don't know about earthbound telescopes except maybe the very biggest ones with mighty software compensating for atmospheric ripple, but anything outside Earth's atmosphere should be able to get pretty clean lunar shots. I seriously doubt we'd have to be orbiting the moon to pick out man-sized shit on the moon.

I'm curious now, and haven't been to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory site in a while. I shall investigate. :)