Skip to content
Maintankadin

For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

masterpoobaa
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:43 am

For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

Think im a little bit of a closet Trainspotter.
I got a soft spot for ole steam trains.

Check out the following vid for some fab footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQmgn1bxuA

Its a Peppercorn class A1 Pacific steam locomotive, built from scratch only a few years ago, based on original plans. (but with a few modern improvments and safety features).


Very pretty

[Edit]No im not english, and yes i found out about this beauty from the BBC program Top Gear (Season 13, Episode 1)
Vanifae
Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 am

Re: For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

I thought you were talking about the movie.
Aelissa
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 am

Re: For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

I thought you were talking about the movie.


Isn't it tragic when you're expecting drug-induced self-destruction and you get a steam train?
Culhag
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:02 am

Re: For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

Vanifae wrote:I thought you were talking about the movie.
Isetnefret
Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Re: For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

Choose life.
Panzerdin
Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Re: For that little bit of Trainspotter in you...

I'm afraid I'm not into Heroin.