Skip to content
Maintankadin

The Speed gamers

Santcuff
Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:58 pm

The Speed gamers

http://www.thespeedgamers.com/

they are currently doing a 7 day FF marathon to raise money for Autism
just letting ppl know because it's pretty amazing as they have made over 19k in just 3 days
check it out if you want, It's pretty entertaining
Panzerdin
Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Re: The Speed gamers

One can't help but wonder how much coffee they're getting through.
Santcuff
Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

Re: The Speed gamers

Panzerdin wrote:One can't help but wonder how much coffee they're getting through.


probably a load
Argali
Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:00 am

Re: The Speed gamers

REDBULL.

Through the medium of IV drips.
Eregoth
Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Re: The Speed gamers

Argali wrote:REDBULL.


Best drink ever kthxbai.
Santcuff
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Re: The Speed gamers

Argali wrote:REDBULL.

Through the medium of IV drips.


pfft they r drinking mana and health potions
no joke
aparantly u can get mana and health potion energy drinks
Lumennon
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:38 pm

Re: The Speed gamers

Santcuff wrote:aparantly u can get mana and health potion energy drinks


Yes, you can. For quite a while now, I think.

http://www.manapotions.com/

Has anyone ever tried one of those?
Panzerdin
Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Re: The Speed gamers

No, I don't buy random liquids off the 'net and drink them, not after that mishap with ICI.
Aubade
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:10 am

Re: The Speed gamers

Yes I have tried them, (A friend got a case of em)

They are ALOT smaller than they look. (they're kinda those 5 horu energy drink sizes) and they taste like absolute crap.
Macktruck
Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:37 am

Re: The Speed gamers

I have tried both the Health and Mana Potions.

Mana Potions are MUCH more powerful. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR UNDER 16 for a reason. I slept for 2 hours, woke up, drank the 1 fl oz of mana potion, and I was wide awake and ready to run a marathon...or at least to go take my exams.

It does taste a lil awful, but at the same time, it tastes like liquid sour candy or liquid Blue-Rasberry Warheads.